The intrinsic connection between a woman’s dating life and a man’s fantasy football life.

Pretty accurate. The other connection between breakups and Fantasy Football is, of course, the fact that 90% of breakups happen because one party is sick of watching the other party check his Fantasy Football stats. The other 10% result from both parties being in the same league, and one party becoming furious that the other party ignores his team after the first week.